Random Access Memories

So I came to the conclusion that I am going to make an "official" website to blog on. I am going to put this into the universe, so I actually do it. I love this blog though, it's user friendly and I am already attached to it.  Maybe I'll just post on here more often? Since writing is my passion, I need to write more. I don't even draw anymore, I have no idea why....or maybe it's because I play too many video games and read too many books. I have so many hobbies. Help me!


      I  want to intern or even work for Google one day. I want to be part of a company I am passionate about. I want to help create, work, even stress at a job I am happy to go to. I would also like to work at Twitch, Riot Games or DC Comics......or in publishing. I have so many interests it may seem that I am not passionate just greedy but I love all these companies. They inspire greatness in me. I've been working for CVS for seven years. I have been working as a teacher's assistant for three years, and working two jobs while going to college part time is exhausting. After a gap year because I had to take care of my grandmother in hospice.  Then, not having enough money to apply to more than two colleges; I'm finally going to SJSU. I really wanted to go to CSU Fullerton but I got waitlisted from them and Long Beach. It's okay, I don't think I would be able to afford 2,000 in rent plus expenses on top of going to college full time. I'm already at the max working two jobs, taking care of my grandfather, and my pets. I'm excited to go to school this fall!

       I climbed from the bottom and I'm going to get to the top. I just need someone to believe in me to get a chance. I have many passions Esports, gaming, tech, comics and books. I just want to work for a company I love. Since I've been working for companies who can care less about me. I'm wishing for the best and ready for the worst. I will try to post some of my journal pages on here because I really like them.

Comments