Starting is hard

 SO I finally decided to bite the bullet and invest in myself. I always wanted to do something with my art, but feared I was never good enough. I see other artists and cannot help but compare myself to them. I see people my age with careers, while I am still trying to finish up school. I don't own my own home. I cannot afford my own apartment, and I am in my 30's already. This has really taken a tole on my mental health because every time I try to be successful there is a roadblock. I really am trying to persevere, so I am making an etsy store on the side. Turning my artwork into pins, stickers, charms, and stationary...hopefully more. It is a big step and by my life's past experiences I probably won't be successful. That is the kind of luck I have. However, I am still going to try and I am one semester down at SJSU. Only about  three more to go if I'm on the right path. The pandemic has really made it difficult for my day jobs, but very easy for my education. I get to work from home and take classes from home. CVS hasn't scheduled me in over a month to work. I am on unemployment because I need both jobs to make it. 

Trying to be positive. Just a few little designs for my start up. I think they are cute.





Comments